The pressure pot MDG 10/20 combines the technology of a conventional pressurised container with our unique Bag-in-Box packaging into an extremely efficient and easy conveying system. Ideal for applications in which the adhesive has to be conveyed over wide distances or if the height of the working area is restricted.
The MDG 10/20 was especially developed for use with a SIMALFA® low pressure spray gun. The pressurised container is extremely compact, mobile and can be used in all kinds of work areas. Moreover, unlike conventional pressurised containers, the MDG 10/20 does not require any refilling of adhesive. Our 20 kg boxes serve directly as cartridges and eliminate time-consuming maintenance work.
- Conveys adhesive over long horizontal distances
- Very suitable for low room heights
- Very suitable for places that cannot be reached with a forklift
- Very suitable for different workplaces and spray guns
- High mobility
- Containers and lid stainless steel material 1.4301 stained
- max. positive operating pressure: PS 1.5 bar
- max. operating pressure: TS 50°C
- Mass: Containers-Ø: 419 mm, container internal height: min. 350 mm
- Containers with flat base
- Movable on five steering rollers, of which two with brakes
- Flange designed as dovetail groove
- Flat lid fitted with…
- foldable lid screws
- two handles
- complete pressurised air inlet fitting type 35-450
- in container interior, shortened, with conduit elbow and ball valve 3/8″ external (material: stainless steel)
- Available with one or two outlets.
Spray guns not included in delivery.
Observe safety regulations in equipment manual.